Through the generous giving of people like you, we are able to do amazing things in our community and throughout the world. Our ministry is minutes away from the murder capital of the world: Juarez, Mexico. In the midst of all the chaos, people need help. We currently work with orphanages and various ministries that are feeding, clothing and helping the people of Mexico and many other countries. And, within our own borders, there are third world conditions all around us. Here are just some of the outreaches your support helps that we provide through our Project Life ministries:
- International Outreaches - We have extended our reach and influence to cities and nations that have been devastated by poverty, political unrest, violence and natural disasters. We regularly travel to the Domincan Republic, Africa, Indonesia, and other countries to help build the Body of Christ there. We give donations to churches, ministries, and areas that have been devastated by natural disasters. We minister in churches around the world, support outreach and missionary organizations, and more.
- Annual Toy Giveaway - We bus in thousands of underprivileged children every Christmas. We put on a full scale production for them where they learn the good news of Jesus Christ. We pray the salvation prayer with them. Then we give them toys - for many it's the only toys they'll receive all year. Last year, we gave away over 15,000 brand new toys; and this year we will do even more.
- Bus Ministry - We provide transportation to hundreds of families every week. These are families who would otherwise have not been able to get the ministry care they needed. These families are also a part of our “Back to School” giveaway, which provides essential school supplies and tennis shoes to their kids, a special “Christmas Store,” Thanksgiving turkey giveaways, and more.
- Food Pantry and Neighborhood Food Giveaways - Through these outreaches, we give away nearly half a million pounds of food every year.
- Clothing Giveaways - We hold regular giveaways, and vary the types of clothes given for each season. If you need clothes, we've got them! Many families take advantage of this ministry at every giveaway.
- Orphanages - Our ministry has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to orphanages throughout Mexico. We also send food, clothing, toys and medicine regularly.
- Hospital and Prayer Ministries - We take a personal interest in the needs of the people. We offer hospital visits for people in our area and are available to pray for any requests we receive.
- Addiction Recovery Support - We provide a non-judgmental atmosphere where men and women can share experience, strength, and hope directly related to the problem of drug and alcohol addiction in themselves or a family member.
- Jail and Prison Ministry - Jesus commanded us to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and visit those in prison. Volunteer teams minister the Word of God in group-settings at various detention facilities throughout the El Paso area on a weekly basis. One-on-one visits are also available upon request.
- Law Enforcement Appreciation - To demonstrate our appreciation and respect, partners of our ministry deliver hot meals on holidays such as Easter, July 4th and Thanksgiving to on- duty policemen, firemen, airport security and sheriff’s personnel. We also offer special prayer and recognition for all law enforcement employees.